Happy Monday! Welcome to another week – I can’t believe it’s the first full week of March! Today kicks off another Tiffany Doodles Challenge – this time a photo inspiration. I used Tiffany’s Nicotiana set, pulling the pinks and the floral theme from this Pottery Barn photo: The challenge runs for 2 weeks – we’d love for you to join us! You can select anything from the photo that inspires you! Using Tiffany Doodles images isn’t required; of course, we’d love it if you did! If you’re looking for another challenge, you could easily combine this one with Bunny’s Card challenge at DSO – fun and creative times for sure!
- Stamps: Tiffany Doodles Nicotiana; Little Paper Shop Sentiment
- Ink: HP LaserJet; Twinkling H2O watercolors; Silver Pigment Ink
- Paper: Neenah White; DCWV Flower Shower; Shimmer from stash
- Other: Tombow Mono Adhesive; Elmer’s Glue Dots; Nestabilities; EK Success Edge Punch; Silver Grosgrain Ribbon; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
- Tools: Fiskars Paper Trimmer; Scor-It Score Board; Bone Folder; Big Shot; Paint Brush; Photoshop
I hope you have a fabulous week!